How to Clean and Strengthen Your Aura
A person’s aura is his or her energy field. Each of us has a unique aura that reflects our condition. Our aura is controlled by how we feel. In its pure state, it can be found humming along beautifully with a nice clean color. If we are feeling happy or positive about life, our aura will be bright, full of light and very easy to see. If we are sick, feeling depressed, our aura can become weak and small and thus very hard to see.
When you feel your energy being drained or suddenly you become tired, it may be because your energy is being pulled out or leaking out from your system. This can happen after you have finished talking to someone (face to face or on the phone), this is why you always feel exhausted after that. Some individuals draw or suck off the energy of others – although they do not realize that. In many cases, your energies is used to supplement their own rather than to build up their own. There is also a possibility that the person you meet has negative energy or he/she is transferring some of his/her unhappiness onto you.
How to Protect Your Aura
- One of the simplest methods to prevent this is to is to surround ourself with people who are positive. Spend more time with people who can make us feel energized or comfortable, mix with those who can make us feel good even after we have left.
- Do a lot of kindness for others. Sincere and kind people who are happy and healthy have a natural glow about them that is unmistakable.
- Other method is to close the circuit of our energy. There are currents of energy flowing thruogh our body and around it within the auric field. We can close them down to let our energies circulate only around our own auric field and through our body. In this way, we prevent our energies from being drawn off from the aura, we also prevent it from drawing in another’s energy.
Here’s how, cross your feet at the ankles and bring your fingers and thumbs together so they are touching (you can just use your index fingers and thumbs). You can rest your hands on your lap. This close your circuit and your energy will not go out from you. You can also do this when you are talking to someone on the phone.
- Our aura can be weakened by negative habits, lack of rest, lack of exercise, lack of fresh air, stress, poor diet, drugs, alcohol, tobacco and improper psychic activity. To strengthen your aura, then you should meditate, go and have plenty of physical exercise, and cleanse the bowels to remove toxins.
- Certain music and fragrance can also be very helpful in strengthening our aura. Flower petals, blooms and blossoms can be used to create an atomizer spray for aura cleansing. Some fragrant flowers such as honeysuckle, rose, jasmine, orange blossom or almond blossom are placed in spring water overnight for aura cleansing.
- Smudge the area surrounding your body with smoke from lavender, sage, sweetgrass, or other smudging herbs. Inhale the smoke through your mouth and nose, holding it for about 10 to 30 seconds. You can also soak or immerse your body in an epsom salt bath.
- Essential oils such as Cinnamon, Juniper, Diktamos and Cypress can also be useful. Use a few drops on the finger tips and apply to your back of the neck, wrists and inner ankles. You can use this essential oils in an oil burner so that you can inhale the aroma.
- Of course, the element of water is an obvious aura cleanser. Many people stand under a shower or walk in the rainfall in order to cleanse their aura. Sea breezes or ocean winds are especially beneficial as it contains salt, moisture and minerals.
Some people also run playfully and freely in the wind to do that. The wind or element of air can help you release unwanted energies.
- Hugging a mature and deep rooted tree (element of earth) can also be done to do the cleansing. Or if you like, you can get help from fire element to cleanse your aura - Gentle exposure to sunlight will stimulate the flow of your energy.
- It is also a good idea for you to take a moment and protect the aura by cleaning it. Honestly, it takes only very little of your time to clear and cleanse your aura each day. Follow these simple steps:
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes.
- Take deep relaxing breathes.
- Now imagine that your aura is shining brightly and beautifully around you.
- Feel the warmth surrounding you as the light covers from your head to your foot.
- As you slowly exhale, imagine pushing all your anxiety, stress and negativity out from every pore in the body in a cloud of dark smoke.
- As you slowly inhale, imagine pulling in all the useful, positive, divine white light into every pore in your body.
- Now with each inhalation, imagine that your aura becomes brighter and more stronger.
- All left over negativity, anxiety, stress and unwanted energies are being forced out of the body in a cloud of dark smoke by the growing divine white light.
- Scan the energy surrounding your body (follow your intuition) looking for areas that just arent right, such as areas that have slow energy waves or the color might have been off.
- When you find a ‘not right’ patch, flood that spot with the divine white light.
- Continue cleansing and scanning your aura until there are no gunky patches.