How to Feel Your Own Aura
An energy field, or aura, is created by the vibrating atoms as well as molecules that comprise all matter. Everyone has an aura but each of our aura is unique and different from others. It is an energy field that radiates out from our entire body. No two auras are alike and therefore it can act like your own fingerprints. It’s radiance has been photographed, and it has a different image than human body heat. This field of bioelectricity surrounding living things can also be programed using the power of one’s mind. The aura can be used to attract, influence, protect, maim, or even kill.
Feeling auras is as easy as seeing them. There is a very simply exercise that enables us to feel our aura, since our aura is made up of energy. Following is one of the simplest way to feel your own aura.
- First of all, be totally relaxed.
- Start by holding your hands together, as if praying. Now move them slowly apart until there are some centimeters of space between your hands.
- You can close your eyes and slowly move your hands toward each other until you feel something. The aura leaving each of your hands form a zone of resistance between the hands and you should be able to feel this when you move your hands toward one another. If you come into the area of your active aura, then you can feel the resistance. Do not let your hands touch otherwise you will no longer feel the aura. You may feel that there are balloon between the hands and when your hands move together you can feel the balloon ‘squeeze’.
- Keep concentrating while doing this, continue moving your hands in and out slowly and feel the imaginary balloon between the hands until you can actually feel the resistance. What you do here is actually feeling your own aura.
- If you want to make it easier for you to detect the aura, you can rub your hands together very quickly for about one or two minutes until your hands begin to get very warm and a little sore. After that do the same exercise as i have already explained above.
Breathing also has a significant impact on our aura. Your aura shrinks and grows with your rhythmic breathing. Usually people should have successed the first time they try this exercise, but if this is not the case then you should repeat the same exercise at a different time.
As you become more aware of your own aura, then you can move onto feeling another person’s aura. You can start with your brother, sister, wife, husband, or your friend but make sure they know what you are doing and have agreed to have you sense their aura. To do that, put your hands out in front with your palms facing the person whose aura you want to feel. Move your hands towards and away from him or her and see whether you can sense the aura right away.
Again, practice makes perfect. Therefore the more we practice the better we will get with sensing the aura.